Wednesday 21 January 2015

Week 3 - My Experience with RSS Feeds


Hello Everyone,

This week I had the opportunity to learn about RSS feeds. I have come across these feeds in the past, and have actually used them before, but never from a website like Feedly that organizes the information for you. I find this to be a very useful tool, as it has become a “one stop shop” for myself when I want to catch-up on events I find interesting.

Sport news is something I check regularly as I have a strong passion for the sports world. Feedly has allowed me to capture all of my regular sport news bloggers in one area. Even with checking my account regularly, I am always amazed with the amount of new posts Feedly has available for me to read.

One post in particular that I would like to share with everyone is by Greg Wyshynski, called “Zac Rinaldo’s got jokes about ejection for Kris Letang hit”. The blog is called Puck Daddy and comes from the Yahoo Sport website. This post talks about the illegal hit Zac Rinaldo had on the Pittsburg Penguin’s star defensemen, Kris Letang. It also sheds some light on the roughness of the NHL game and how suspensions are being treated.

Copied From: http://assets2.sportsnet.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/rinaldo-letang-640x360.jpg
However, I will not ruin this post for everyone. Check it out yourself! It also has some great clips of the play so you can make your own inferences!

Enjoy,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment